the aa

varley16

i signed up to the aa when i broke down in my old car, since then i have a new car and moved addres, i notified them of this yet the sent a renewal to my old address, obviously i didnt get this and even though i go to the old house, no renewal has been sent.

anyway, they have renewed it anyway and ive asked for a refund, which there refusing to do, i dont need it so i see no point in having it.

what can i do? who can i report this to?

Well what's the issue then? Call them up, read their t&c back at them and if they still don't budge then off to small claims court you go.

When was the renewal date, when did they take payment, when did you first tell them and request your refund?

Call them, it will probably get sorted quicker on the phone. Don't forget to take the name of the person you're speaking to as well as the time of the call.

+1 - and mention you've emailed them...you have record of that :thumbs:

I was with AA few a few years and had the misfortune of needing their assistance - unfortunately I found them a total waste of space on each occasion. Converted to Britannia Rescue, they have bailed out my (notoriously) unreliable Land-Rover on many occasions. Great service, quick and get top ratings on many reviews. Recommend you change to them.