vredestein ultrac sessanta

hoffs350z

Just had these fitted all round and well impressed after a few hours driving.

Earlier this year I fitted some budget tyres at the back to get thru the mot as short of cash, whilst still running bridgestones at the front, albeit on quite low tread....biggest mistake of my short driving experience...

Got quite a good deal from the net, £550 delivered. :thumbs:

Have been throwing it into corners really harsh tonight and can say i have my confidence back from when i first bought the car.

Happy days.

Dave

:thumbs: I love my sessanta's......best choice I've made after actually purchasing my Zed ;)

Got these tyres on all 4 corners and feel they were a good mid priced option to cover me in all weather conditions and seasons.

My Zed is my daily driver and I unfortunately do not have the luxury of a spare set of winter rims and tyres so felt these would perform well enough in most conditions. Yes I'm sure there are better tyres but at this price nothing compares.

Happy driving :teeth:

Absolutely Dan. You really are getting superb value for money here....

Site called Click on tyres mate. Found them thru google and rang the bloke up - he seems to be in competition with Camskill. It was a tad cheaper than camskill but camskill didn't have any stock for 4-6 weeks.....Their main tyre is the Vred's...

Cheers

Dave

Just Got 4 of Vred's finest for the 370 from MyTyres - maybe not the cheapest but easy site to search and buy and delivered to my fitter of choice with no problem.

Checking their site, 2 x 225/45/18 and 2 x 245/45/18 the total price delivered is £584.40, as something to compare with.

Thats a bad price at all, thanks for that i'll check them out now. When i got the car about a month ago it had Bridgestones up but the Main dealer put Nexens on the rear and they are terrible. I asked him about why they put them on but he didn't give me a great answer and just tryed talking his way round it. Quite dissapointed.

My Bridgestones have just over 3mm left on them but with winter coming up would like to get new tyres but TBH can't affored the £800+ for Michelin or Stones all round. And don't want to mix.

Thanks again for those sites i'll check them out.

Cheers, Lionel