Original or subtle aftermarket rear bumper

H5

The only non standard bumper ive seen that I like is the Nismo one, so Id go Nismo or standard

Nismo one is front only ;)

Thought there was a rear nismo aswell? Must have been a different kit then :blush: . Will find pics because I wanted it :)

just add on spats

:blush: Just realised my mistake :headhurt:

As your punishment, please remove your rear bumper and courier to me....... :p

Only if I can have your front bumper :p

That would make for two very 'interesting' modified Zed's!!

just add on spats

:blush: Just realised my mistake :headhurt:

As your punishment, please remove your rear bumper and courier to me....... :p

Only if I can have your front bumper :p

That would make for two very 'interesting' modified Zed's!!

:lol:

Anyone any idea how much a standard one is from Nissan? Are Holdcroft likely to be able to help?

Otherwise it comes down to making use of Ian's..... :ninja:

my oem one, completely replaced and sprayed, including labour was £600.... :scare:

HOW MUCH!!!!!! :scare:

Anyone any idea how much a standard one is from Nissan? Are Holdcroft likely to be able to help?

Otherwise it comes down to making use of Ian's..... :ninja:

my oem one, completely replaced and sprayed, including labour was £600.... :scare:

:crutches::crutches::scare:

Anyone wanna help masking a crack - budget £599 or less!!

Anyone on here changing to a body kit that wants to sell their rear bumper....??

I have a spare JDM rear bumper in gunmetal sitting in my garage if you're interested???

I replaced it with a Euro spec bumper to go with my cherished plate.

There's nothing wrong with it. I was only keeping it incase I had an accident and was forced to pay main stealer prices!

That'll be with the different shape rear number plate mount I guess? And I'd have to play around with rear foglight wiring too? Would rather a UK / Euro shape one if possible if that is the case. Didn't think this would be quite to hard!!

The bumper is exactly the same as the UK one apart from the fact that the number plate cut out is a different shape.

You won't need to do anything different with the fog light (I have a UK fog light fitted with no problems). You will need a new number plate though.

It's up to you mate. I can understand you wanting to get a UK spec one, after paying a premium for a UK model you don't want everyone thinking you own a JDM now do you ;) !

• 2 weeks later...

Cracks in bumpers is a piece of ****.

Just take it off then fiber glass the crack to reinforce it..... Then ince this on and rubbed smoother work on the cosmetic side.

With Fillers......£150 to get it painted and you save £450 and no one will ever be able to tell unless they remove the rear bumper.

Cracks in bumpers is a piece of ****.

Just take it off then fiber glass the crack to reinforce it..... Then ince this on and rubbed smoother work on the cosmetic side.

With Fillers......£150 to get it painted and you save £450 and no one will ever be able to tell unless they remove the rear bumper.

But I'll know, that's the problem!! :blush:

Last car, stone chips resulted in a new bonnet as I couldn't cope with a less than perfect respray!!