Yellow 350Z Chester (VJ 03 ***) 21/09

Squee

First time I've seen a yella one in the flesh and lovely it was too! Personaised plate starting VJ03.

Spotted about 5.00pm on the roundabout near the Mercedes Benz showroom (nr Sealand Rd). I'd borrowed my Dad's estate to go to B&Q thus not in my Zed. Didn't bother waving as at opposite side of the roundabout.

Also saw the black roadster again today in Waverton but was on foot so didn't :wave: don't think the driver is much of a waver as got no response from him last week when I passed him in my Zed. Pah!

I've still had no flashes or waves! Starting to take it personally now teehee.

S.

I've not seen this one around town.

Although I had a flash from a black Zed last weekend (reg ended in XHT IIRC) and i assumed it was you....?

I did wave back but by the sounds of it it wasn't you..... hmmmm. I dont think it was Sasha as it wasn't the same year.

I'll keep my eyes peeled too.

Yay - thanks Fodder and Carla :lol: I was starting to think that most other Zed owners were a load of old grumps...maybe I keep passing them when they've just filled the tank up and aren't in the best moods :lol:

Carla - my Zed's black with Nismo body kit, 54 plate ending in 'WU' and will more tham likely have Wu-Tang Clan emanating out (the reg plate was just a happy co-incidence and not a deal breaker!). Looking forward to seeing your Zed as don't think I've seen a sunset in the flesh yet.

Fodder - no, not me sorry. You'd know it was me by a whirl of waves :lol: What colour/plate is yours?

S.

I have an 06 azure roadster :)

Sweet. Will keep my eyes peeled. There's an azure coupe I've seen a few times round Christleton/Waverton and Mr Squee sees a separate azure coupe round the Deeside industrial estate often. Don't think I've seen a roadster version yet!

S

Yay - thanks Fodder and Carla :lol: I was starting to think that most other Zed owners were a load of old grumps...maybe I keep passing them when they've just filled the tank up and aren't in the best moods :lol:

Carla - my Zed's black with Nismo body kit, 54 plate ending in 'WU' and will more tham likely have Wu-Tang Clan emanating out (the reg plate was just a happy co-incidence and not a deal breaker!). Looking forward to seeing your Zed as don't think I've seen a sunset in the flesh yet.

Fodder - no, not me sorry. You'd know it was me by a whirl of waves :lol: What colour/plate is yours?

S.

Your very welcome! its my mission to find you & wave now :lol:

My sunset has now got a carbon fibre spoiler, not hard to miss, reg starts with MI and ends with NXA, with a few inbetween :teeth:

I wanted a black zed so bad, but have fallen in love with mine. Will hopefully see you round, we are always nr Chester Business Park

cx

Your very welcome! its my mission to find you & wave now :lol:

My sunset has now got a carbon fibre spoiler, not hard to miss, reg starts with MI and ends with NXA, with a few inbetween :teeth:

I wanted a black zed so bad, but have fallen in love with mine. Will hopefully see you round, we are always nr Chester Business Park

cx

Lovin the reg plate! I'm hoping to get a personal one at some stage.

I'm passing the Business Park tomorrow as skulking about in Pulford tomorrow afternoon so will keep my eyes peeled. I've seen loads of 'spotted' threads on this forum with cars being spotted near there - do all my fellow Chester Zed owners work on the Business Park?!? I'm in Waverton and mainly just drive from there to town and back.

I was very lucky getting my black Zed - I'd set my heart on getting a black one with the tan seats and had been monitoring sales on PH and Autotrader for a few months. Just at the same time I had the cash to buy mine came up for sale in Whitchurch (only 17 miles away!) with the Nismo and at a good price. And I love it to bits!

S

PS Ken - yeah was most probs a GT4 - am I right in thinking that Ultra Yellow was only available for the GT4s?