XYZ Pipe??

ChrisUUC

the nismo exhaust will probably never become raspy, especially with a race cat. If you decat'd it then it may be a bit more louder but dont imagine a great deal of rasp due to the center section being 3" and generally thick stainless. Cheaper exhausts with 2.5" center section with thin stainless will rasp more

the nismo exhaust will probably never become raspy, especially with a race cat. If you decat'd it then it may be a bit more louder but dont imagine a great deal of rasp due to the center section being 3" and generally thick stainless. Cheaper exhausts with 2.5" center section with thin stainless will rasp more

it becomes raspy if run fully decated - its a natural byproduct of a single pipe exhaust and test pipes

why would you consider a Y pipe with a cat when your car has 2 cats already? makes no sense and you're going to decrease performance, not increase it

Thanks guys.

Mark think ive decided to decat and put a race cat in the Y pipe. Are the ART pipes the best decats? Or are they all basically the same?

Any chance you will be over in Ireland anytime over the next few months to tweak my map on the zed? Might have a mate around the same time looking his DE mapped also.

Chris,

I do not have any plan to be in Ireland in the near future.

To bo 100% honest it will be better to have a trip to the UK , if you want me to come to Ireland to tune yu need to pay for my flights/travelling time and the dyno time at TDP minimum would be far cheaper to travel to the UK.

Mark

Hi Chris,

If you haven't already bought your de-cats I have a set of H-Devs I took of my 03 de you can have a play with. I had them with a stillen true duel and whilst the sound was immense I couldn't live with the drone but to be fair the stillen is bleedin' loud on its own.

Jonny