THE BOMB SQUAD, BBC1 Pt2 on 20th

brown7758

My Nephew srgt Karl Ley Has just returned back out there and they have promised his wife that they will keep him on base as too dangerous for him to go front line after Winning the George medal and the T.V. Award for most outstanding soldier they reckon that the taliban will be gunning for him for defusing too many IED's,

And by the way love your Dog, hes the same breed as the SEAL'S used isnt he?

My Nephew srgt Karl Ley Has just returned back out there and they have promised his wife that they will keep him on base as too dangerous for him to go front line after Winning the George medal and the T.V. Award for most outstanding soldier they reckon that the taliban will be gunning for him for defusing too many IED's,

yeah, hes the same breed.. just a smaller :p

we use larger ones for protection work aswel :thumbs:

Well a big thank you to All for what you are doing mate, keep your head down and stay safe :thumbs:

Well a big thank you to All for what you are doing mate, keep your head down and stay safe :thumbs:

+1

I worked with EOD in Northern Ireland a few years back and it was unreal! You guys deserve a little more than a badge!!!

Also, what variant of the SA80 is that? The magazine looks weird! :shrug:

its the SA80 A2, but the magazine is the new plastic type that weighs 1/4 of the original..

also has the round indication clear part on the side (helps post contact.. :starwars: )

Thanks everyone for the kind comments..

The 2nd part of the show is on, on the 20th and there should be more dog handlers on it :snack:

And for anyone that missed the 1st part and has Sky, its on BBC 1 Scotland at 2245 tonight :thumbs: (or on I-Player :teeth: )