Vent Trims

speedwell

I have them and they are fine. Never seen the OEM so I cant compare.

Just follow the instructions for cleaning as some people have had them come off.

I formed mine into curves before removing the backing paper so they wont try to curl off when warm.

This takes a few attempts to get them exact but is worth it IMO.

Just keep offering them up and bending gently until they are the exact shape and then stick down. :thumbs:

I have them and they are fine. Never seen the OEM so I cant compare.

Just follow the instructions for cleaning as some people have had them come off.

I formed mine into curves before removing the backing paper so they wont try to curl off when warm.

This takes a few attempts to get them exact but is worth it IMO.

Just keep offering them up and bending gently until they are the exact shape and then stick down. :thumbs:

Ok,good, I think I'll get them.

• 4 months later...

I looked into this, they do provide RHD versions as well - that said I decided it wasnt worth £100. I bought the aluminium vent trims, work quite nicely, make sure to bend them before sticking them on!

Yeah I know they do RHD I just thought anyone that just flips a picture round and hopes nobody will notice should be avoided :thumbdown: