Nurrish Media touch screen - screen lock

chrispr99

Hi all,

I bought my 350z with a Nurrish special media touch screen unit installed. I have PM'd Nurrish bout this issue but see he is now out of the country until July 2012 :scare: So wonder if anyone else has experience on this. I replaced the SD card at the back on the unit to a larger size (16Gb) and it works great..... Apart from one thing.

The unit now appears to have a screen lock enabled on it. This is activated from the moment I power on the unit, a small padlock icon will appear in the top left of the screen. To perform any action on the unit I need to press and hold the power button (In the bottom right under the touch screen) and then perform the actions on screen.

Understadably this is fairly minor, but it does cause a loss of focus on the road while trying to change tracks.

On a side note, I also have a USB connector for the Nurrish unit. How do I get music onto the unit without taking the SD card out from the back? The USB doesnt respond when I plug the laptop into it?

Help appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

When you swapped the memory card did you swap the files too? Im pretty sure the sat nav software is on the memory card and it tries to boot into that upon sartup.

As for the USB... mine worked no problem. My Windows 7 laptop recognises it as a mobile device and launches a device control center... :shrug: