Fuel saver for 350z

se350z

I read up on these things "years" ago, and actually bought a set for my Celica when I had one. They are good for hanging notes on the fridge door, as they are very strong, but from what I've read about them to date, thats about all the good they do!

I read up on these things "years" ago, and actually bought a set for my Celica when I had one. They are good for hanging notes on the fridge door, as they are very strong, but from what I've read about them to date, thats about all the good they do!

i see, its a waste of money then...

i see, its a waste of money then...

I think so pal, the BS science they hit you with sounds good (I read all the gumf on their website), but if clagging a few magnets onto your fuel line meant you burned less, then everyone would be putting it on as standard to make their consumption figures look better!

I'd love to be wrong though!

Given that 'Turbomax' also make what they call a 'vortex generator' that saves you 30% on fuel (free-spinning fan that sits in your intake pipe, totally useless), i'd say the likelihood of this being anything other than a complete con is pretty low.

If it looks too good to be true it probably is.

DB

There is a far more effective alternative.

Send me £20 and I will pray for lower fuel economy for you. For that I'll pray really hard, twice a day......thats a Riceys Triple Plus Money Back Guarantee :thumbs:

PMSL. I'd buy that for a dollar!! :)

^^^^

That actually would be more effective :p

Hydrocarbons do not conduct electricity and therefore could only possibly be affected by diamagnetic effect, which is so small it might as well not exist and even if it did have an effect it would only be to make the molecules move away from the magnet an undetectably small amount. It is NOT going to 'change the alignment' or cause any effect on a molecular level. It just cant.

Based on the actual science that i know, I would have to say anything claiming to magnetically influence fuel is total bumf.

End Rant

DB

There is a far more effective alternative.

Send me £20 and I will pray for lower fuel economy for you. For that I'll pray really hard, twice a day......thats a Riceys Triple Plus Money Back Guarantee :thumbs:

Alright, alright.....I was only messing about.

Seriously.....give me £20 and I'll send you a 100 pack of these magic beans - put 1 in your tank at each fill up and you'll get 50mpg

magicbeans_handful.jpg

Now I know it seems far fetched but a gypsy woman blessed them so they really do work. :thumbs: