Subaru Impreza

pcw1982

Hello all,

Thinking of getting a second hand Subaru Impreza 2.5WRX Estate. Will probably be around and 07 model as budget about £8k.

Anyone had one of these before anything I need to look out for, or known problems etc?

Cheers guys

Pete

I have had 2 imprezzas and neither gave any problems I thought they were great cars to drive and then I got a 350z and then i knew I had a real car.Another 2k or so will get you a 2007 350ZGT coupe, worth considering unless you need 5 seats and a good boot.

Unless you must have the newer car, save yourself a bit and get the blobeye model with the 2L engine. It's a more solid lump and the interior is identical to the hawkeye. Good little cars though, not as quick as you'd expect but still get a shift on when you need to. Bloody thirsty though!

Unless you must have the newer car, save yourself a bit and get the blobeye model with the 2L engine. It's a more solid lump and the interior is identical to the hawkeye. Good little cars though, not as quick as you'd expect but still get a shift on when you need to. Bloody thirsty though!

exactly what i did, but i got the ppp model :)