Stillen 370z

bronzee

An advert in today's major newspaper over this end of the pond, about the Stillen 370. NZ 83k basically, Stillen Stainless-Steel Exhaust, Stillen Induction, 20 TSW Interlargos Alloys, H&R Suspension, special graphics below wing emblem (possibly elsewhere but that's all I can see in the pic), Steve Millen autographed and a performance driver training session with Steve Millen.

Sorry no pictures as it was an advert, and doesn't seem to be on Nissan NZ's website.

I couldn't find a link and the ad in the newspaper is black and white and not very good quality to start with, so wouldn't translate well to being scanned. :surrender: Different kit to the one in the link above, and a little emblem thing below the wing indicator.

Anyway, I wonder if this option will be offered over there? Or maybe just here given Steve Millen is a Kiwi and has a close alliance with one of the dealerships in Auckland. If I see one in person I will definitely take a photo. ;)