Snow foam and that

jamesyj

Bought these a few weeks ago.

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/washing-a ... d_335.html

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/washing-a ... d_370.html

Cracking. I've not got a pressure washer and the first link is very good. Not quite as good as an actual pressure washer and foam lance but it's a bloody good alternative, and pretty cheap too.

Well recommended. There's no destructions with the bottle but 5 mins faffing with it and you'll have the knack.

• 2 weeks later...
Looking at the customer submitted pics at the bottom of the page (1st link), it seems to just make soapy water, not really the thick foam that you get with a pressure washer / foamlance setup

Mine was ever so slightly better than 'very soapy water'. I was pretty happy with it.

But for £8 of the Queen's finest instead of having to buy a pressure washer and lance gubbins etc, and the faff of a pressure washer, 'tis great.

Looking at the customer submitted pics at the bottom of the page (1st link), it seems to just make soapy water, not really the thick foam that you get with a pressure washer / foamlance setup

Mine was ever so slightly better than 'very soapy water'. I was pretty happy with it.

But for £8 of the Queen's finest instead of having to buy a pressure washer and lance gubbins etc, and the faff of a pressure washer, 'tis great.

Prefer this tho...

DSC01773.jpg

DSC01774.jpg

Once you can say "Also available in white" thats when you are using snowfoam right.

If you get only slightly better than soapy water, then there is no need for you to buy snowfoam at all.

It's a waste of your money and you'll get the same result if you just used car shampoo instead.

Just my opinion tho

It's better than just shampoo, honestly. Slightly better than soapy water probably wasn't the best description.

I'd say it's a halfway house between just shampoo and snow foam from a pressure washer.

But yes, I'd prefer a proper set up!

Plus the fact that a pressure washer comes in handy for other tasks like patio cleaning and stuff

Haven't got a patio, well one worth washing anyway, just grass :lol:

In the long run, it makes sense though :thumbs:

At work we have some kinky Karcher that does red hot water too, red hot water through the lance keeps your hands warm and it's amazingly fun when the wash bay is covered in snow!