Removing Dials To Wrap Center Of The Dash?

slimjim

That's what I was thinking multiple fish tanks, it's just the one right? Different angles and reflections gives the impression you've got like 3 tanks :lol:

Gota say that is one impressive tank. I now see the purpose of wrapping the fish tank. I thought you'd lost the plot. :doh:

HA HA HA ... nope, one tank. A "decent" size.

Getting close to putting MORE money into the tank than it cost me to by the Zed... :wacko:

Been running it for nearly three years now. We spend at LEAST an hour watching it a day, even if that is just Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner sitting at the dining table watching.

You better pop in next time you are this way bud. :thumbs:

My car is currently in bits in the garage being wrapped in real carbon fibre, which could be going better. I have to say i initially tried bending the dial covers out of the way too but then got annoyed and snapped them off, they go back on really easily, i don't even see the need to glue them back on as they each have two screws that seem to hold them nice and flush anyway.

on a totally unrelated note, anyone got a spare 350z interior for sale.....

• 1 year later...

And yet again this forum comes up trumps! (Apologies for the thread revival). I'm gonna be doing this exact DIY job this weekend (I've just done the gear surround part) and was wondering how I was going to tackle the three centre dials. And now I know...

I'm now just left wondering how best to tackle the cubby door. What did you guys do? Is it best to remove it (I think this IS what I'll do, but thought I'd ask). I'm wrapping in the carbon look stuff, so it's important I get the pattern of the weave correct.

BulletMagnet yours looks great and is just what I'm aiming for. How did you approach the cubby door? And I appreciate this thread is now well over a year old, so how is your (and everyone's wrap) holding up?

Cheers, Ian :thumbs: