UK 54 plate Azure GT, low miles, some mods REDUCED

Daze

Still in the thinking stage about this at the moment, but here's my lovely 2004 model 350z Azure GT for sale, with just 32,000 on the clock.

The car has served me very well over the time I've had it and I've had it for almost a year now. I bought it from Jez from Horsham Developments with some performance bits already fitted, such as a full set of Friction Performance brake pads, the H-Dev Plenum spacer, and the full Japspeed K2 exhaust system, including decats. The car has also had a remap by Horsham Developments and runs extremely well, with pretty good MPG to match!

MOT is due next year I think Feburary, flew through last years one fine. Tax has about 5 months remaining. The car was fully serviced by Horsham Developments earlier this year as well.

Its a genuine GT, so comes with some toys - cruise control, Brembo brakes, heated seats, Nissan sat-nav built into the dash, Bose speakers & subwoofer, the handsfree system. Really nice place to be B)

Since I've owned it, I have fitted USDM (American) orange side-markers rather than the Nismo clear one's, since I think they follow the lines of the car better, and works well with the blue. I've put on a square numberplate, and removed the OEM mount for it since I think it looks better, however the original plate & mount will come with the car. Finally, I've also had the wheel professionally reconditioned.

I have also now changed the exhaust for a single rear exit. I will have to get photos of this, but it looks really nice, and sounds.. B) superb! I still have the twin tailpipe Japspeed rear box which will be included with the car :)

Right, so here's some pics.

5672868920_1098ab9891_b.jpg

5672302497_2c12f6f0fd_b.jpg

5672870562_e88e00368a_b.jpg

5673626677_bea8bfcbbc_b.jpg

5673626377_3d12440246_b.jpg

As said, I am indeed still *thinking* about this, as I love this car very much. I use it daily, and it gets me to & from work with no faults. Never let me down, and the guys at work really like it too!

There is one thing to note with this car, that is it a cat-c. However, please don't be put off by this as this has unaffected my insurance costs, intact the woman on the phone when I enquired about the insurance said as long as the car has MOT, then it doesn't affect the price. I am informed from Horsham Developments that the car was repaired to an extremely high standard by the previous owner!

I'm trying to be very fair & reasonable here, so here's the bad points I can think of - some very small scratches on the passenger door, very small & doesn't detract from the car.

Running costs - I get between 26-30mpg on a motorway trip with the cruise control on, a bit less if its around town. Insurance, I'm 24yrs old and its £640 fully comp which I can't believe (through Sky Insurance btw).

I am asking £8,000 O.N.O. A genuine GT car with low milage and some performance bits, the cat-c doesn't affect your insurance costs. :thumbs:

Email is the best contact as I'm at work most of the time & can't answer my phone - dazecoop@gmail.com - or PM me via this forum. Pop your number on the email/PM and I'll get back to you ASAP, for a viewing and a test drive, etc. I'm doooouwn south, Southampton basically. :thumbs:

I'm currently in process of sourcing my next Zed, could you provide some details of the damage rcvd to earn it a Cat-C?

Im surprised you got good insurance, as I know many won't touch a Cat-C.

I'm currently in process of sourcing my next Zed, could you provide some details of the damage rcvd to earn it a Cat-C?

Cool no worries, I have all the paperwork with me here, give me a few mins and I'll run through it & post up :thumbs:

Just had a look through, can't find much. Its not something I bothered checking when I first bought it, since I know Jez & Horsham Developments well :)

Anyway, found a couple receipts from West Way Nissan, Aldershot...

Ns/Of Hinge Assy hood,

Energy Absorbe

Ns headlamp cover

Ns moulding black (??)

Nissan badge :lol:

If you want, I can give Jez a ring in the morning and see if he knows any more information :D

Thanks for the info.

No worries about calling Jez, I trust Horsham :thumbs:

I gotta shift the R8 before anything else, I was just enquiring so I knew whether to keep it on my list of cars to look at when I get the R8 shot.

Ok no worries. Mmmmm R8, wish I could afford that as a PX, eh! :blush:

Let me know anyway, genuinely a great car, no faults at all. Its so lush to drive - as I say, still thinking about it at the moment, don't want to regret this.

Lunchtime bump. The car is now advertised over on Piston Heads as well.

Had a couple questions already - just to note it is a UK car not an import - this means cheaper insurance & in terms of the 350z this means more goodies & better spec (ie, cruise control, Brembo brakes, etc)

B)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Bumping this for sale again. Regretfully need to sell this lovely car now as I will be moving house/flat soon and need the money to help me do it.

MOT till Feb, Tax 5 months.

Once again, car is perfect working order B)

Please PM or contact me for a viewing and/or any more info or details. Price is O.N.O and I'm willing to do PX depending on car/value!

looks a nice car mate, no offence or anything, but your asking top money for what is a Cat C, written off cars sell for a much lower premium due to the fact it has been written off, regardless of what the damage is/was. it looks in great condition and obviously repaired very well, but id be surprised if you got anywhere near £8k. Best of luck with the sale though. :thumbs:

Cheers for the replies guys, no offence taken :)

As you can see from Madden's post back in Dec 2009, he had it up for £10k, with 25k miles.

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=30412

Jez bought that, then I bought it from him + extra mods for in early 2011 for £9k with 31k miles.

Now its on just 35k miles.

Also I notice this Cat-D un-repaired car sold for just over £5k, so mine must be somewhere in the middle right?

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=55878

However - as I say I am willing to take offers on this - even if its quite a lot less than my asking price. I'd just rather be knocked-down from around my asking price, rather than putting it for silly-cheap then getting even further knocked down! :lol:

Thanks for looking :D

• 2 weeks later...