Wiper blades

Liam's Z

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds about right, replaced mine at the weekend, local car shop suppiled champion full replacement ones, just over £12 for the front 2 :)

the drivers side spoiler/fin is smaller but seems to work well at speed :)

What about those sooper dooper silicon ones that people rave about?

PIAA Silicon best you can get £55 for a full set including rear.

Yeah those ones. Why are they so good?

Just because of the material, they outlast anything else, not prone to degradation as with rubber, and when first used apply a coating to the sreen bit like rain-x so most of the time on motorways don't need the wipers on.

All the Rally teams have used them for years, actually work out cheaper in the long run.

Just because of the material, they outlast anything else, not prone to degradation as with rubber, and when first used apply a coating to the sreen bit like rain-x so most of the time on motorways don't need the wipers on.

All the Rally teams have used them for years, actually work out cheaper in the long run.

Think i'll be getting a set of these :)

Always keep them in stock if you need them.

Always keep them in stock if you need them.

Wish I'd known that a few weeks back, Phil. Bought a full set for slightly more but, ironically, the weather's been so sh!t that I haven't put them on yet! Full report one fitted! :thumbs:

Just fitted a set of PIAAs on my wife's CRV. Brilliant - what a difference from stock Honda or aftermarket replacements. Clean sweeps, no squeaks, surface repels water just like Rain-X. Will definitely put a set on my Z when they need to be replaced. Highly recommended. :thumbs:

So if we need PIAAs for the Z - two front, one rear... what do we order and I hope they are easy to fit :)

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/products/ ... =PIAWS38EB

Just a question and not meaning to be funny but why order from Demon rather than support your forum traders.

Cheaper???

No they are not when you have the correct blade spec and add the delivery etc works out slightly more.

So if we need PIAAs for the Z - two front, one rear... what do we order and I hope they are easy to fit :)

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/products/ ... =PIAWS38EB

Just a question and not meaning to be funny but why order from Demon rather than support your forum traders.

Cheaper???

No they are not when you have the correct blade spec and add the delivery etc works out slightly more.

Stupid boy Stevie :p

Yeah yeah yeah

I always buy from traders on here. Stop jumping the gun you lot and behave! Sheesh... a simple question turns into a drama.

Got a good mind to sit you all down and do some russian roulette a la Deer Hunter - what a @*!# film that was! Lomoto, the only reason you liked it is because you watched it 20 yrs ago when colour TV was a novelty :lol: