Will this exhaust fit my revup 300bhp 06

kevlo

Hi guys and girls, i know there has been alot of arguments recently about cheap exhausts but i have bitten the bullet and bought this exhaust

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350477675005? ... 3D1&_rdc=1

At £103 if its crap i can weigh it in as scrap and only lose a few quid.

Is this exhaust an unbranded japspeed or a cheap copy of the japspeed?

ive just read it might not fit my 06 because of a 6 month period where nissan changed the route of the exhaust. is there anyway i can check this before i collect the exhaust?

thanks

kev

2fast2cool2 is an eBay trading name for japseye, normally for selling off there slightly damaged or bad fitting goods. I bought a k1 briefly from them and it came in a half ruined japseye box and the centre silencer had two dents in it. Still worked though and was up to he usual japspeed standards meaning it fitted like a glove to your foot, and sounded like a fart in a baked bean can :thumbs: . Good luck though and the k2 is no where near as loud, plus more importantly its Cheap!

thanks guys, thats fine i pmsl too at the 20bhp increase :)

im hoping it doesnt sound like a fart in a bean can as my girlfriend will go mad she loves the sound of the zed as it is but i wanted a bit more grunt. if it sounds shite though i can always take it off. £100 lesson learned

if it sounds shite though i can always take it off. £100 lesson learned

Check the 'distance selling regulations' if it is not as described (i.e. 20 bhp) you can send it back for a refund. Think they can't charge you a restocking fee but can deduct postage costs.

if it sounds shite though i can always take it off. £100 lesson learned

Check the 'distance selling regulations' if it is not as described (i.e. 20 bhp) you can send it back for a refund. Think they can't charge you a restocking fee but can deduct postage costs.

I'm fairly sure that with distance selling the customer has the right to return the goods even if it is as described - something to do with having a fair chance to inspect the product if I remember rightly.

i got this fitted from same seller , you will have to knock the hangers down slightly if you want it to fit snug to the bumper. The tailpipe alignment on mine is also good. I have the mid pipe fitted too, also the y pipe to go on.

You wont notice much difference in sound with just the box fitted, and may struggle seperating the midpipe from the back box

many remove midpipe and back box together due to corrosion !

• 3 weeks later...
Hi guys and girls, i know there has been alot of arguments recently about cheap exhausts but i have bitten the bullet and bought this exhaust

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350477675005? ... 3D1&_rdc=1

At £103 if its crap i can weigh it in as scrap and only lose a few quid.

Is this exhaust an unbranded japspeed or a cheap copy of the japspeed?

ive just read it might not fit my 06 because of a 6 month period where nissan changed the route of the exhaust. is there anyway i can check this before i collect the exhaust?

thanks

kev

Hello Mate,

How did you get on ? did exhaust fit o.k. I have 2006 350Z and need to change mid pipe / rear box.

its literally not been out of the box as i bought the blueflame before this was even delivered. The back box is an official japspeed as it came in a japspeed box. i was worried that it would be a copy but its not.