Gearbox and diff oil change

Leeroy

I'm about to have my Zed serviced and thought it would be a good idea to change the gearbox and diff oil as the car's done 70,000 miles and as far as I know they haven't been done.

I've been reading up on this on the forum and am a bit worried that new gearbox oil could result in a stiffer box when cold (and first is already a little stiff when cold).

First of all, will Molyslip additive cure this?

Secondly, I want to make sure the right fluids go in, am I right in thinking that the gearbox oil is 75w85 API GL4 and the diff oil is 80w90 API GL5? I take it I shouldn't stray to any other spec no matter how similar? DMS are doing the service so I would hope they drop the correct oil in as I've been very impressed wih their work in the past :thumbs: Finally, if my car doesn't have any gearbox/diff issues would you all recommend changing the fluids at all and what benefits could I expect to feel afterwards?

I got my specs from Alex's info here on the forum and I've contacted Dixon at DMS and asked him to confirm that this is what he will use :thumbs:

Anyone know anything about Molyslip gearbox additive - is it a 'win win' or are there drawbacks from using it?

I have the car booked in with DMS and they normally use a 75w90 oil (same for 'box and diff so I guess the GL rating will be the same?) which Dixon says is better for cold and hot use. I bow down to his knowledge of performance cars, however, based on what I have heard I feel more confortable sticking to genuine Nissan fluids for the 'box and diff. He's happy to put whatever I want in so that's cool. Can anyone give me the Nissan part no. for the gearbox oil (75w85 API GL4+) and the diff oil (80w90 API GL5) please?