Got One At Last!!!! Photos added

I bought mine pre-sprayed black off ebay...they came with the tape on the back cut to size. Note they have 'Z' in the middle of the badges rather than 'Nissan' which you will have on your current badge.

Nice looking car OP - bet you can't wait to get your mits on it! As others have said as long as you're happy with the price paid (which you must be else you would't have purchased!) then that's all that matters.

For what it's worth I bought my black 54 GT last Saturday from an independent garage and paid £8,500 (was listed as £8,995) but mine's 86k on the clock and with the Nismo kit.

Coldel - I'm looking at getting the black 'Z' badges to as I think they look mint and I've been looking at the ones on ebay. Did you buy the set of two or two single ones? I don't spose you could PM me the link if you were happy with the transaction? (or just post here if that's allowed). Sorry to be cheeky!

S.

Nice car and welcome to the forum.

My first choice was black, but they are as rare as hens teeth around here, so I ended up with a gunmetal one instead. I think you paid a fair price. You will always pay a bit more for black, and a bit more from a dealer. All in all it looks like a nice car, so enjoy it!

thanks for the warm welcome everyone B)

tomorrow night can't come quick enough :yahoo:

aero wipers delivered today and hopefully the LED's will come tomorrow so I can crack on modding straight away WOOHOO!

thanks for the warm welcome everyone B)

tomorrow night can't come quick enough :yahoo:

aero wipers delivered today and hopefully the LED's will come tomorrow so I can crack on modding straight away WOOHOO!

:lol: Welcome aboard Rick, I hope you enjoy your new pride and joy :thumbs: