Getting it back...

coldel

...had the Zed in at RT Performance since Monday, picked it up again last night. Walking from the office to their workshop I had that same feeling I had when I went to pick up the car originally when I bought it. Excited, almost child like excitement, realised how much I missed driving it after just 3 days!

Anyone else had that feeling? Didn't realise I would miss the car that much and be so excited to get it back!

RT-P did a great job repainting the rear bumper, Ray came down and filled in for Taras who has had to go back home for a while due to personal reasons - so FYI the workshop is closed until next week - thanks Ray for coming down and finishing my bumper up, good work fellas.

All good mine is still going in on Saturday. It will be there for a week or so, so I know the feeling you mean I'm going to be like a kid at Christmas once the work is done and I get to pick it up. I've only had it 2 weeks and haven't really driven it much anyway. I don't want to show it off until it looks perfect. :p

Tis was a pleasure to work on your car Col. I hope the rear isn't shinier than the rest of the car now? B)

Should anyone need to contact me, you can still PM us in this forum and if it's something urgent, leave me your number and I'll call you back.

Thanks for sorting it out guys, here are some piccys, sorry not great quality (hope iPhone 5 is an improvement!) but you can see the cracks and scratches all gone and the colour matches perfectly.

The cracked paint just below the number plate

PlateCrack.jpg

This appeared under the back, near the exhaust, was just peeling off by the day - all fixed now

PeeledPaint.jpg

Scratches on the back right quarter, almost verging on being cracks, gone

SideCrack.jpg

Colour matched very well, you would never know it got a respray

Colourmatch.jpg

Again thanks Ray and Taras, looks bloody excellent if I don't say so myself.

RT-Performance resprayed my bonnet and did a good job - I hate stone chips! You'll find the results in the Envy detailing section. :)

How good was the colour match on your bonnet?

See here:

viewtopic.php?f=128&t=51564

The bonnet seems slightly misaligned though which is why I'm heading back on Mon/Tues, you can barely see it in those photo's... should take them minutes correct.