Kinetix or Berks HFC

DoubleDeuce1973

Looking to get some HFCs fitted.

Have had a price for new Berks and waiting on price for new Kinetix (does anyone know how much).

Just checking on here first in case anyone has anything they are getting rid of.

Have a look at this viewtopic.php?f=62&t=51153&p=744126&hilit=Standard+cats#p744126

was going to get them re-tested when I get a remap done but thas after the track day :)

I'd be more inclined to go with reasonated DeCats and just stick back on the Cats for the MOT.

For all the talk about HFC's on here - they'll never get close to the flow characteristics of a decat. My SC (now Keysers) jumped 20bhp from a HFC to a Decat (granted you won't see anything like that jump on an NA).

I understand what you are saying but would rather just make the change and have done with it. Swapping things back and forward to make sure I pass an MOT is just unnecessary hassle IMO.

Ideally would be good to create a few extra bhp but like you say on a NA it is gonna be nowehere near what you are talking, maybe 5 or 6 at best which I doubt I would even notice. If the HFCs are not going to get me through an MOT I will stick with the cats and may get a better Y pipe to get some sound and flow improvements.