THANKS to Jez @ Horsham Dev + Charlie @ Surrey RR

thing

Big thanks to Jez @ Horsham Dev for fitting the Berks HFCs (belated thanks to Tarmac Sportz for a cracking late deal), Plenum Spacer and earthing kit today and topping it all off with a remap and Charlie @ Surrey Rolling Road as well. Despite doing everything they could 300bhp was just out of reach ... but happy with 297.5bhp for now.

The real story is how different it drives ... so much smoother across the range and the power and torque available sooner and longer.

And yes ... I did drive like a 17 year old through the Hatfield Tunnel on the way home :thumbs:

Glad to hear it went well.

The up rev is great isn't it, the car should have come out of the factory like that, it's the way it should always have been.

But if it came out of the factory like that, you would want an Up-rev anyway.... :lol::lol::lol:

Finally worked out how to add the graph ... sort of :wacko:

Looks like same graph on Facebook (under Horsham Developments) but details state the car has a Y Pipe so not sure if it's yours (as you say Y Pipe to come)?

Good gains and it's something I'm looking to do when my OEM exhaust drops off :teeth: