Lucky Blue #3 ?

Viper

Looks good Viper, nice and clean and original. No bonnet bulge so its a 296bhp not a 313. I would think one of the last 296's on an 07 plate. I have a near identical 2007 GT in black on a 56 plate that i bought in Dec 10, paid 12.8k for that so this ones at a good price, so if you need any advice give me a shout :thumbs:

It just needs an S2000 stubby aerial, 25mm spacers all round and a Nismo stainless system like me and you're away!

Good luck, let us know if you get it..

thanks guys will see how it pans out in the morning, it was first registered 04/04/07

I will be modding :teeth:

got a decent quote from Admiral multicar just £650 starting another policy with quite an expensive 3rd party accident behind me

well it's in my garage :D

wasnt in to bad nick, needs x2 front tyres fairly soon, and wheel refurb and a small door ding knocking out

a few things to sort straight away, need a jack, stubby, cargo net, and some sound insulation in the boot was quite surprized how much road noise there was is there a kit for this, any ideas where best to get the above ?

the guy left in the bluetooth module and he had also just brought the '11 latest sat nav disc so that was a bonus