What's more appealing

DaddyCee

Neither :lol:

I guess you don't mean 'profit' - it'll depreciate like any other car (or worse!). I'd say a GT or equivalent JDM spec Coupe will be easier to sell on, simply because soft-tops have a limited window to sell in our balmy climate. UK models may be slightly more saleable too.

Depends how much you paid for it in the first place. I paid the money, took the keys and drove off sharpish with mine before the seller realised what he'd done :D

Also depends on how long you intend to keep it of course. Values will go back up at some point if you keep it mint and original..

Didn't someone say recently that they were dropping at the rate of £500 per month??

So in 18 months mine will be worthless. :scare:

Lol........well until it hits the bottom rung.

Car's always find a floor in the market............take biscuits Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag. Ok its a few years old now but not much more than a Zed - you can pick up decent a decent supercharged 360(?)bhp Jag XKR for £6-7k..............thats a 70k car 10 years ago. :surrender:

By comparison the Zed's not doing too bad!