driving from leic to lon in car?+weight of door?

jumping350

good news i got a door for my stacked zed bad news is no one will courier it for less than £300 :wacko: dont suppose anyone could do a pick up for me if they are heading to london...will assist in fuel cost etc oh yeah prob someone who isnt driving a zed at the time (wouldnt fit)

cheers

I hate it when people use paisley freight, they play football with the parcels, never had one arrive undamaged, that and the collection station is an hours drive for me.

Im not sticking up for them as i only used them twice, but they picked it up from my house?

i wasn't suggesting anyone was taking sides :lol:

As unusal as the idea may be I use the post office for everything now. They always get everything right first time and are really friendly in my local one. Also it's so much easier for people if they miss their deliveries as parcelforce tend to drop it into the local branch or the sorting office is never far away :)

As unusal as the idea may be I use the post office for everything now. They always get everything right first time and are really friendly in my local one. Also it's so much easier for people if they miss their deliveries as parcelforce tend to drop it into the local branch or the sorting office is never far away :)

Yes I know but it seems like Might be sticking up for a company I rarely use. IMO post office sucks they are slow break alot of things/lose things. Up my area they have big rubbing problems with the depot as we usually get our post on a Sunday.

Yes I know but it seems like Might be sticking up for a company I rarely use. IMO post office sucks they are slow break alot of things/lose things. Up my area they have big rubbing problems with the depot as we usually get our post on a Sunday.

What do they rub them on? And how do you know? Do they smell and have stains? Not good :wacko: