Problems with PM's

Don't know if anyone else has experienced this but when I open the site on my iPad I don't see all my PM's.

This morning I had 2 new messages so read them on my iPad before I left the house.

Got into work and when I look in my inbox those messages aren't even there..on my iPad it only shows me something like 8 PM's in my inbox in total whereas on my computer it shows me 196 messages....

How very odd. How do you access the net on your iPad? When working in London, I used my iPad on my commute and never had any problems with the site or PMs on it. I'll fire it up tonight and see what I find. It must be caching the page or something :surrender:

I think I see the problem.

Have you registered two accounts? one is maxiglasgow and the other maxi-glasgow (one with the hyphen, one without). Similar email addresses.

Perhaps your Ipad is logging in with the account that appears less used (only 3 posts).

If this is the case, we can remove the unused account.

Never realised that before, just goes to show you. Please remove the maxiglasgow account then.

maxi-glasgow is the one with all the PM's etc

I was wondering how all of a sudden I was getting an email into my work inbox to say I had a PM when it's always my home address email which receives the notification :doh: