Total Nissan - 350Z club feature and others

total-nissan

Ok, a few things. Looking to do a club profile in the next issue of Total Nissan - who want to nominate themseleves to work with me on this? email me nissan@totalcarmagazines.co.uk please :) Sooner we can chat the better the feature will be.

We are also looking for feature cars and are re-introducing club cars to the magazine - so that we can cover more than one of each marque in each issue.

I need someone from the club to work with me on the club cars each issue - its one per issue but follows a different format than normal features.

If anyone wants to put their car forward for a normal feature we would encourage you to do so : www.totalcarmagazines.co.uk/readersrides.htm (dont be put off that it says readers drives - we get the feature picks from this form also.

We are at Jap Show at the weekend so any members are welcome to come along and have a chat, we have discounts etc on the day and can give more info to anyone.

Cheers

Lesley

Why dont you guys come to the Lakez on the 25th? I spoke to Dave about this not that long ago :thumbs:

Hi

We already have a show on the Sunday and we cant get away for the whole weekend but already spoken to Dave and we will get it in the mag :)

Cheers

Lesley

That's great that you can do that, credit to you but I was driving for 6 hours to the pod saturday then working all day sunday and drove back 6 hours last night. I haven't dealt with anyone before that posts on a forum after not receiving an email without even waiting 1 business day.

Regards

Lesley