Aftermarket Y-pipe wanted (2004 350z)

HassanZ

Tarmac is selling stillen y pipes give him a pm or have a look through the traders section :thumbs:

Thanks for your help mate. I'm actually looking for a used one as it'll be significantly cheaper than a brand new one, forgot to mention that in my original post!

Am sure tarmacs doing the stillen for £250ish not sure you will get one much cheaper than that plus that's for a brand new one , another option is to try zmanalex he might have a used one that he could do for you but I am unsure on prices :thumbs:

Hmm...I'll have to wait over the weekend and see if someone pops up with a used Y-pipe lying around. I don't want to be parting with £250 for a Y-pipe, I could do other things to the car that would bring greater benefit with that kind of money.

I will try Alex, never know he may have one - he's full of surprises! :lol:

I really appreciate your help and advice though Michael :thumbs:

Ive got a nearly new OEM one for £30 + post.

You can have my oem for £29.99 + post, :p:lol:

You can have my oem for £29.99 + post, :p:lol:

Hugh! Why I oughta.....!

why-i-oughta.jpg

:lol::lol:

You boys are funny! I love that pic, made me laugh!!!

I'm trying to avoid fitting an OEM Y-pipe as I've already purchased a set of Kinetix HFCs and have a Toyosport backbox and mid-pipe already fitted. The only component left to replace would be the Y-pipe. I would be better off with the full system being upgraded so my full exhaust system will be unrestricted.

You've both offered th Y-pipes at a very good price though!

How much difference would an aftermarket Y-pipe make compared to the OEM one? Both sound and performance-wise.

Many thanks,

Hassan

Personally, on a sound/loudness rating, I think the HFCs would make the most difference in sound.. The Y pipe may add a little.. I expect that would be your current "weakest link" in gains as far as the exhaust goes though. I'm after one too. Have decats and scorpion. Sounds pretty grunty :-)

To be fair i would forget a oem one and upgrade the y pipe. :thumbs:

Definitely, especially when I have/will be upgrading all the other components. Rather just upgrade the Y-pipe also.

Personally, on a sound/loudness rating, I think the HFCs would make the most difference in sound.. The Y pipe may add a little.. I expect that would be your current "weakest link" in gains as far as the exhaust goes though. I'm after one too. Have decats and scorpion. Sounds pretty grunty :-)

At the moment I have a Toyosport backbox and mid-section and going to fit Kinetix HFCs, I have no idea what size the Y-pipe has to be for them to fit the components :scare:

Does anybody know of any cheap brand new Y-pipes?

To be fair i would forget a oem one and upgrade the y pipe. :thumbs:

Definitely, especially when I have/will be upgrading all the other components. Rather just upgrade the Y-pipe also.

At the moment I have a Toyosport backbox and mid-section and going to fit Kinetix HFCs, I have no idea what size the Y-pipe has to be for them to fit the components :scare:

Does anybody know of any cheap brand new Y-pipes?

Whats the point of buying something cheap that you will probably have to replace in no time... :shrug: