Comfort Settings on US 370z missing on UK model

bubbagross

Hi all,

Noticed reading the US version of the manual that on the multi function control panel under settings there is a comfort menu that allows you to change settings like

Auto interior Illumination

Auto Lights sensitivity

Lights off delay

Selective Door unlock

etc

Have looked on my UK 370z and this menu option does not exist.

Do you know if any of these setting can be changed on the UK model another way ??

Cheers

BUbba

Highly likely Nissan UK will say it can't be done in my experience. The handbook is for all English speaking countries and there is a whole lot of 'extras' the US (and other countries) get that we don't. :shrug:

Amuses me that my 370 handbook, where it shows a pic of how to open the boot from inside the car, has used the interior shot of a 350 and the handle locations are quite different :doh:

Speak to Mark@Abbey, with Consult3 he can do the supported things on the UK cars. Not everything is supported as we have some features that the Yanks dont have, and being cheap, using the same hardware, the memory in the car only has so much space for functions. To make way for ours, they have dropped some of the others.

I had a play before and wrote a How-To on the ones that I found to work manually. Having the doors automatically lock as you drive away was one, and unlocking both doors at once (IIRC) is the other. Should be in the 370z section somewhere.