Cheap non GT

leonk

Yeah really cheap that one...its a non GT though as you say, they are dropping through the floor at the moment, GTs holding their value much better I think.

There was a black 04 Z on ebay a few months back, I offered the guy 9k, it had 29k miles or something and he turned me down said he wanted more like 12k! I said he was going to have a lot of trouble getting near that but he wasn't interested, I have seen it back up on ebay something like 3 times since then unsold.

Okay guys, spoke to the seller and it needs 2 new tyres before next mot which is in 4 months, tax is due in 2 months and one of the alloy spokes is cracked due to pothole damage, what shall I offer him?

£5250 :teeth:

Why did he say he was selling? Has he got previous MoT with the advisory sheet so you know what needed done after the last MoT? Check to see if he got it done. Also service history should come with it.

Cost of replacement stuff new, probably looking at £100-£150 for a wheel off ebay? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/18-INCH-NISSAN-350Z-REAR-ALLOY-WHEEL-/280689229047?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item415a61bcf7 (check the wheel as front and back are different!) - not sure what the deal is with repairs of if its possible.

Then a couple of new tyres circa £240 if you get mid range falkens off camskill or check with rare rims or alex on here for some used tyres.

Yeah try a cheeky £5.25k bid, work out all the costs of all the extras as an argument for what you will need to pay out for.

Something I would check as well is when the clutch was changed, if at all. Can be a very expensive job getting it done.

Clutches can last all different times depending on the user, although its rare they go past 60k miles without a single change over. Probably due one. Clutch kit and flywheel from Alex will set you back around £640 I think, then add fitting costs.