Strange gt seat question

P15UL T

Hi guys, as many of you know in the beginning i had my gt seats retrimmed and eventually changed them for a set of bride buckets seats which did away with the airbags and heated electrics. i just left all the connections as the were under the seats so i could swap back further down the line, this triggered up my airbag warning light and i was going to do the resistor trick to make it go away but never got around to it before changing back to a set of GT seats (from cragus)

Anyway my problem i have is that i have a spare connector under the passenger seat now after swapping back ?!?!?!?!

on inspection of the drivers side it has an extra conector for this to go into which the passenger seat dosnt.

My car is a -06 and the seat i have came from a +06 so are the seats different in any way ??

can anyone shed some light ?

cheers

Paul

the only difference i know of with the seats is the electric movements,

where the drivers has both base and back movements and the pass side has only base,

i noticed the random connector a while back when searching for a lost 20p :blush:

Are you seats totally standard ?????