North West Valeting or Detailing service?

brown7758

Hi guys and gals,

im wondering if anyone from the North West contingent knows of a good valeting/ detailing service (mobile or static) in the Chorley (Preston etc.) area?

it is not that im lazy :blush: just i travel a lot and want the car to look B)

cheers, :thumbs:

Will

I have been looking at that option, but as im having to go back down south before the 13th (for 2 courses and Im posted to a new barracks soon) its not going to be an option, and (if its still 30ppm extra) the £60 (or 120 if its each way :surrender: ) on top of any service Tim provides im just looking for someone local at the moment..

I so wish i could attend LAKEZ Martin,(still trying to delay my trainers course) its going to be a 'Classic' (just watched Hangover 2, think it may have similarities :thumbs: )

thanks,

will

Thanks for the recommendation Martin!

If it could be fitted in around the LakeZ weekend yeah I could do it for no extra for travel as I'll be in the area.

Sadly I do have to charge for travel (seen the price of diesel lately??!) as you are a round trip of 489 miles which is over a tank full of diesel to me :wacko:

If you can manage to be around either before or after LakeZ all it'd cost you would be for the work.

If you need someone local try Nic on 07597 636009 he's based at Lostock Hall or LA to you ;) Tell him I sent you.

Cheers

Tim