Buckled wheel....

Humpy

To cut a long story short: Had my rear right drivers side tyre replaced and have been informed the wheel itself is quite badly buckled. The previous tyre had a slow puncture so guessing the previous owner hit a pot hole or something, whatever it was he did it in style. The wheels on the car at the moment are the standard Nissan alloy...

Choices are:

1) Get one new Nissan alloy / refurbed...

2) Set of new wheels all round....

Had quite a lot of expenditure this month already and just not sure whether I should bite the bullet and get some cheapish good looking wheels ( if thats possible ) or just spend a little amount and replace just the one. Complete novice when it comes to wheels etc and have been reading/looking at other wheel posts/pics and really not sure which route to take.

Confused.com :wacko:

Steve.

IMO it would be the replacement from Alex, and then save for some half decent wheels..

The amount you will spend on 'cheap' alloys and tyres, will be around £1k,

If you save another £1k on top of this the quality of the Alloys will be much much greater, will last the winter and have a reasonable resale value..

quality costs

Cheers for the responses, someone did say about trying to roll it out but dont think I would be to happy with that and for what it is worth probably worth just buying the one wheel.

Pm will be sent later this evening Zmanalex :thumbs: