Nissan Qashqai Infographic

tinasimpson

Hi all,

my firm is developing a series of Nissan infographics and I'm just trying to get a bit of feedback from actual Nissan drivers.

We are currently going through various Nissan models starting with the Juke and Qashqai. You can view the Qashqai infographic below or by going to:

http://www.centralcontracts.com/images/ ... HQAI/5.jpg

What do people think?

Any feedback you give would be appreciated. And if you've got any suggestions then that would be great too.

Thanks,

Tina

5.jpg

was about to say exactly the same, way to much info on one page. I understand it is to get info across but needs to be in the most efficient manner.

taking the top bit as an example would it be better like this?

Engine:

PETROL:

1.6 OR 2.0

(optional Stop/Start on 1.6)

DIESEL:

1.5 OR 2.0 DCI

with DPF (optional Eco on 1.5)

Transmission:

MANUAL:

5 OR 6 Speed

AUTO:

6-speed

Luggage Space:

900mm X 1100mm x 505mm

(Length Width Height)

not really any difference in the information but simpler to read, you want a diesel engine, you can see it has one and then you can see what sizes they are, if you care about them having DPF or eco then you can read that, if you wanted a petrol though it is easy to skim past the diesel options without it looking confusing?

just a thought.

Would be better off with the power/torque figures than 0-60 times for that car ;)

and completely agree with this, no one cares what 0-60 of a kiddie wagon is, they care about safety, pulling power and luggage space :)

I would think about your target, who will be reading these graphics? As a previous poster said, what's the point of a 0-60 on a car which is not built for speed? When you get to the 370z then by all means put that up.

I would focus on what the people that read these infographics want to read, someone wanting a 370z is probably after speed/power/engine specs/options. Someone after a frugal about towner or motorway miler is looking at other attributes like mpg and practicality.

On your actual graphic above, too much info on 0-62. I would replace that with interior space (consider using a litres measure for boot space as I think that adds a lot more than just dimensions) - like I say put the most information about the attributes that best sell this type of car.

and sorry to make a barrage of ideas here but replace all the titles with:

Engines = Strong Engines

Transmission options = Smooth transmissions

luggage space = Maximum Storage

Fuel consumption = Great MPG

0-62MPH speed = Pulling Power

Both engine specs and transmission options are mentioned in the 0-62 box.

you have explained engine and transmission options but then just gave a ballpark figure on the mpg across all engines.

Most manufacturers state boot space in cubic litres.

Nobody cares how fast a slow vehicle is.

We want to know about the goodies, gadgets pulling power and maybe the emissions/tax or 100000 mile warranties(if there is one). Things to get us interested in the first place.

Just my opinion though.

Bottom half of infographic very dark. Needs to be lighter.

Also, as has previously been said, too much info. If it looks 'info heavy' then it is too much.

Remember, K.I.S.S (Keep It Simple Stupid) :thumbs:

Also, as has previously been said, too much info. If it looks 'info heavy' then it is too much.

Perhaps you could lighten the load by using a table, instead of repeating the engine sizes for the 0-60 times.

And 6x6. Six pieces of info with maximum of six words. :)

And 6x6. Six pieces of info with maximum of six words. :)

Top advice :thumbs: .

poor Tina. you guys have torn it apart.

have to admit though. I do agree with most points that have been made

Hey, I asked for some suggestions. And these have all been great. The only way I'm going to get better is by listening to the owners, they're are my target audience so I'd be stupid not to take on some of their suggestions.

And anyway, this was my first attempt I'm bound to get a few things not quite right.

Thanks,

Tina

we aren't owners though B)

As far as marketing johnnies go, a Nissan's a Nissan's a Nissan. rolleyes.gif

The only way I'm going to get better is by listening to the owners,

for a proper opinion from the people who drive/own the car, that aint us