GENUINE NISSAN DVD BIRDVEIW SYSTEM

holdcroft2005

:) Hi guys , i have just been offered a deal from nissan Gb on 350z Birdveiw systems the kit contains

1 x Intergrated Birdveiw System rrp £984.96 + vat

1 x Sub wiring kit rrp £51.84 + vat

1 x Program CD rrp £2.32 + vat

1 x Dvd Map rrp £169.00 + vat

---------------------

total £1208.12

211.43 +vat

----------------------

£1419.55

i can offer a limited number of these uints for forum members for £570.00 with free carriage within the uk

many thanks for looking at please let me know if you are intereasted

john

www.holdcroftshop.co.uk

john.colley@holdcroft.com

01782 204268

:)

Is there ANY way, you could purchase JUST the DVD drive system of the Navigation unit, as it has come to be that JDM cars with Japanese Sat nav will work in the UK if the DVD drive part of the system is replaced. Theres a serious market for this if you could wing it. . . . . .B)

It must be possible, surely these drives must fail from time to time and you can get them individually . . . .

Jamie

hi jamie , just spoken to nissan who said they will have a look and get back to me regarding just suppling just the dvd drive part , so fingers crossed , must admit though the did seem a little reluctant on splitting a kit , but you never know if they want to get rid of them it could be an option . i will keep you posted

cheers

john

Fantastic, Im looking for one from breakers, as are alot of other people.

Theres LOADS of JDM imports with the BOSE and Jap Nav, all being ripped out because it doesnt work.

If you could strike up a deal with Nissan, sure it would benefit you guys just as much as all us JDM'ers :teeth:

Trouble is, treading carefully so as to not get them all tetchy about making JDMs more attractive. Of course it woulnt harm UK 350z sales as most people import them thinking they will work in the first place, but im sure it could be mis-construed

Jamie

well sarni , if they are selling a brand new kit with a full nissan warranty , for £400 inc vat thats a lot cheeper than i can get buying in bulk , from my contact at nissan . did you say it was the nissan dealer in nottingham , as i might see if they will sell me 1

cheers john :)

The kit is brand new and apparently includes everything. Originally wanted £600 but I negotiated with him down to £400. He even offered me the new disk for half price at £52 :thumbs: I was going to buy it but it still came out to well over £600 for a system that is over 3 years old and does not recognize the toll road :wacko:

the oc offer is the older cd based system

Sarnie, the clue is in the quoted post....

And if you read my post you dimwit you will realise that I was talking about the system offered on the OC not the one Holdcroft is offering. I said that the system on the OC worked out at well over £600 for a system that was well over 3 yrs old, hence the CD based system.

Holdcrofts system is the DVD based system, but is that really worth another £170? I don't know cos I've only used one of the systems.......

CD version and DVD version are worlds apart. Europe is included on DVD version map and it is current. DVD version is worth having and CD is not. I have the CD version on my Xtrail and I use a Navman instead because the CD version is crap!

Just make sure it will take UK post codes!