Damaged '05 Roadster

mike@mjpauto

A local salvage yard has this '05 Roadster, claimed damaged repairable now cleared for sale - UK car with OSF impact, scraped down both sides full length, seat air bags popped.

I think they want too much for it at £11,500, but if anyone is interested, contact me on 01277 374201. I have more pics and will put you in touch...

Having had many a repair like this I would be very very very careful, the superficiscal damage to the front bumber will certainly at that level have been transmitted into the main crumple zones and if they have taken a wack then its a shell jobbie....

Having said that the clear line of impact is well beyond the front edge of the wheel so strut and or front leg damage is guaranteed, as is the immense cost of all the seats and related air bags.

if any distortion of the tub is noted then the roof and actuating system will not function, maybe why the roof is still up in the storage area where its more likely to be down for access.

if it were around the 8-9k then it could be a go but anymore and I would go for a straight one.

It'll t-cut out, lol :p

if they were breaking it, id have the wheels as its always good to have a spare set, maybe some other bits too, but the whole thing for 11k!!! no way, sorry thats way too high considering the cost to get it back up to scratch as has been said above