I thought i broke my Zed

Blackie

At the end of my epic 250 mile journey from picking up my Zed, ten miles from home, I thought i would take my satnav off as it was really bright and getting dark outside. After i did this i pulled away and started driving, The car wouldent go above 40mph no matter what i did, i thought it went in to "limp home mode" so i pulled over and called my support car (My lift up to the zed) and lucky enough he was just behind me. I went off in the megane while he drove the Zed. When he arived at the house just after us he explained it wont go above 40mph IN SNOW MODE :blush: Turns out i knocked it with my elbow when i pulled out the satnav. I feel such a fool! He drove it back in power mode and said it was quite rapid B) Lesson learned i think :blush:

Lol bet you were relieved when you found the cause

Deffinatly, My friend has had electrical problems with his Supra for 5 months now so that was the first thing i thought of.Glad it wasn't electrics but just stupidity :teeth:

Lol bet you were relieved when you found the cause

Deffinatly, My friend has had electrical problems with his Supra for 5 months now so that was the first thing i thought of.Glad it wasn't electrics but just stupidity :teeth:

You can't be stupid by not knowing something!

Interesting. So other than limiting your speed, does slow mode do anything else? Like tweak traction control etc?

normally autoboxes 'slip' more on the 'clutch' when in winter mode to try and put down less power onto the road, my guess is that the z works the same way.

I'm sure your wingman wasn't complaining at driving the Z back.

He was very happy. He said it felt brand new and tight compaired to his TT Supra which in his words is "Agricultural and balistic" The Supra is like being fired in a catapult where the Zed has smooth power.