Denso Iridium Spark Plugs x6

I'm not sure what the best ones are .. but I know a lot of people go for the Denso Iridium plugs when they change them...

You won't notice any difference in performance but they are just a better quality plug compared to the standard ones ..

:thumbs:

Have you heard about their new TT (twin tip) series? Meant to be the dogs danglies!

No haven't heard of them ... Might have to do a bit of research ..

:thumbs:

The rep from Denso came to work yesterday and he was explaining to the lads what they were and the benefits. I weren't present at the meeting but apparently it sounds like some good stuff! Our rep for Leicester was explaining to me how it works, sounded good. Weirdly enough, the rep from Denso was using the Nissan 350z as an example as one of his customers (who owns a 350z) called for advice.

• 2 months later...
Bumpage - Just bought a set of the Denso Twin Tips, thought I'd try them out.

Very helpful guy from carsparkplugs.com ordered some in for me from the US after every other spark plug website said "No, sorry son".

http://www.carsparkplugs.com/csp/view-p ... uctid=2814

I also loved the price - £3.30 each inc.VAT :yahoo:

Be carefull with these mate as I was advised by Denso Technical that these were not suitable for the 350Z and to stick with Denso Iridium.

I can't remember what the issue was, however I will look back my notes when I have a minute.

Alex. :)

Bumpage - Just bought a set of the Denso Twin Tips, thought I'd try them out.

Very helpful guy from carsparkplugs.com ordered some in for me from the US after every other spark plug website said "No, sorry son".

http://www.carsparkplugs.com/csp/view-p ... uctid=2814

I also loved the price - £3.30 each inc.VAT :yahoo:

Be carefull with these mate as I was advised by Denso Technical that these were not suitable for the 350Z and to stick with Denso Iridium.

I can't remember what the issue was, however I will look back my notes when I have a minute.

Alex. :)

I heard that having more than one tip isn't the most efficient spark for a Zed. I can't recall the 'official' reason but told to remain on a single tip :thumbs:

@*!# bags :doh:

Edit - Linky to Denso site - http://www.globaldenso.com/cgi-bin/glob ... t&no=30696

Right at the bottom "PKH16TT" - that's the TwinTip Plug part number.

Hmm...when a rep from Denso came to train some of our staff on these new TT spark plugs, he specifically used the 350z as an example as he received a call for advice with regards to a 350z (he was unaware one of us actually owned one as I was not present and no one mentioned it to him). I don't know much on the technical side of things, I'm just in charge of the marketing side of the business and not the actual products/parts side. The sales guys at work who spoke to the Denso rep were telling me and didn't hear it from him directly.

I'll have to do further research and get back to you boys :thumbs: I'm sure Alex and the others on here know more than I do so I would go with their advice! :blush: I'm just regurgitating what I heard at work... :lol: