NW Drive Out - Spring 2007 - 15th April

Digsy

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been out blasting these roads today and its fabulous in this weather, i hope it stays :D

I have seen the weather is fine till at least thursday, hope it stretches till the 15th :thumbs:

Having spent 2 days cleaning the zed (don't know how the detailers do it im knackered) the wife has shown some interest and has *kindly* offered to come and map read for me :fool:

Can some one +1 me on the list please :thumbs:

Ah and the weather forecast is for a warm week and a warmer weekend :sun::sun::sun:

Having spent 2 days cleaning the zed (don't know how the detailers do it im knackered) the wife has shown some interest and has *kindly* offered to come and map read for me :fool:

Can some one +1 me on the list please :thumbs:

Ah and the weather forecast is for a warm week and a warmer weekend :sun::sun::sun:

:yahoo: It will be a great day Morg, probably best to PM Jacko :thumbs:

:yahoo: It will be a great day Morg, probably best to PM Jacko :thumbs:

Aye have done and asked for x2 on the carvery although he may just think i'm a growing lad :)

Hi Morg,

Done on both counts. Thanks mate :thumbs:

Morg,

Where did you get the info from that its going to be a warmer weekend????

I do hope your sources are correct....:teeth:

God yeah lot of little faith......

I've told you, I've already booked a nice dry day with a little bit of sun thrown in! ;):thumbs:

Good man Jacko,

Getting a bit giddy now!!!! never been involved in any car clubs or been to any meets before this one. Car has been cleaned to death this week. Neighbours think I'm a right arse....:wacko:

How many miles is it roughly from meet to end??? Will we need to refuel at all through the day????

Good man Jacko,

Getting a bit giddy now!!!! never been involved in any car clubs or been to any meets before this one. Car has been cleaned to death this week. Neighbours think I'm a right arse....:wacko:

How many miles is it roughly from meet to end??? Will we need to refuel at all through the day????

The meeting point is right next to a shell garage ;)

Good oh,,, mines going through petrol at the moment like you wouldn't believe...

Too many short journeys.

Will be good to blast past all those boyos in Wales and the groups of men roaming the valleys terrorising women and children with their close harmony singing!!!!

Good man Jacko,

The meeting point is right next to a shell garage ;)

And there is another one half way through the route ! :thumbs:

I'll definately come.

lee (+1)........ White coupe

added you to the list and sent you a pm on behalf of Jacko.

Thanks Mike! :thumbs:

Lee, please make sure you respond to the questions on the PM asap.

Thanks mate, and PM me with any questions that you don't already see answered on the 50 pages of this thread! ;)