Full Leather Two Tone Cobra Sidewinder Seats.

Tricky-Ricky

I have already advertised these on the 350GT section of the Skyline owner's club, but i thought i would also put them up here, as i am reliably informed that the sub-frames will also fit the 350Z as the drivers side has that odd mounting hight stagger, perhaps someone else can confirm this 100%?

I have decided finally, to sell these, they look great in the 350GT but the wife doesn't like them as she has a bad back, and so have i! but i don't mind them, but anyway there going, they are in very good condition with only very slight signs of wear, the only slight let down is the carbon effect backs have some scratches, i was going to repaint them to match the car colour so it didn't bother me, but haven't go around to it.

They will come with custom built sub-frames tailored made for the 350GT, and also have slider adjustment, they also sit nice and low, its very difficult to get any sub-frames that allow aftermarket seats to sit as low or even lower then the std ones, and these are just right.

I am looking for £550 including the dedicated 350GT sub-frames, collection preferred,(East Sussex) or you make shipping arrangement's, i really don't want to split them, i also wont take offers, as these seats where over £900 each without sub-frames new, i may take a PX on a std VGC black leather front 350Z seats.

Anyway the first pic is to satisfy the ad rules,its my Photobucket account pic of the seats fitted and is the best i can do until i get them out, and the rest of the pics are of them fitted to my car about 7 month's ago.

DSCF0006-2.jpg

DSCF90053.jpg

DSCF9011.jpg

DSCF9008.jpg