Charity Day, North West Sunday 26 March

Kuro

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will do .... with regards of you not trying........ :yawn::lol::):bleh:

Couldn't see how to. Only can see my albums not forums to put them into :headhurt:

i meant on the motorway ;):lol:

for the pics, let me know when you are finished uploading here, I'll put them in the gallery then delete them from here and put a link :)

Pics look good. Much better weather than the shocking non-stop rain down here in the 'sunny' south! And that's a shocking dyno there Val, I'd save up for forced induction if I were you ;)

Anyway - have you still not got the front lip on?!? Are you ordering a new one? If so, let me know, as I have a friend who is after some speed-racing goodies :D

Pics look good. Much better weather than the shocking non-stop rain down here in the 'sunny' south! And that's a shocking dyno there Val, I'd save up for forced induction if I were you ;)

Anyway - have you still not got the front lip on?!? Are you ordering a new one? If so, let me know, as I have a friend who is after some speed-racing goodies :D

have it already mate, getting it back from the bodyshop tomorrow :) should have told your friend to contact me on here, I got a great price from Emanuele and delivered in 2 weeks ;)B)

Dyno must have been way off mate, especially compared to the 2005 NW dyno day ;) Plus it didnt even give the WHP, just some estimates on the BHP, so god knows how they calculated it :lol: basically wasted £30 :lol: but hopefully according to the organisers a part of that money will go to Charity so, it's all good :)

FI mate is on the cards, I'm in for the long run anyway, but with a wedding to save towards (sooner or later will have to happen otherwise Debbie will justifiably tell me to **** off :lol: provisional year 2008...) it is not going to be in the near future. Plus when I do it, I'm gonna do it properly, like everything I do in life ;) Not just slap a TT on it ;) oh no..... :ninja:;):teeth:

sorry guys :blush:

Was in deepest Ayrshire this morning at 8am, I know it's a quick car but :headhurt:

Sounds like it was a good day, so that's good. I had a cracker, think I may have been zapped on the M74 - barstewards :angry:

ps. The banner looks :yahoo:

Likewise ..... sorry I was a no show chaps ...... just couldn't do another early morning after oulton park on saturday (alarm went off at 5.30am) ...... even after a fantastic evening Val ...... Thank you both mate ..... we all enjoyed a wonderful night.

If it's any consilation, I finally got out of my pit at 11am this morning and still feel crap :yawn:

Hope you had a good day anyway ...... I will make an effort to get along to a meet sooooon ......... don't see why you lot shouldn't have to put up with me too :yahoo:

hey guys, thanks so much for coming today, really appreciated it.

just for your information, we raised in excess of £1,000 today, and still counting.

thanks again. :)

p.s the rolling road sucked big time ;)

No shows: Jacko and Kuro (organiser! :scare:) shame, you missed a great day out for a great cause! :(

Glad you had a good day....

Val, to be fair I'd already told Mike that I couldn't make it a few days ago. So it wasn't as if I just didn't turn up..... :blush:

Anyway hope to meet up soon...

:thumbs:

hi guys

great to of met up with mike and val and hope to meet one or two others in the future,had a great run even with the roof down,it was nice we got a menthion of mike brewer because their were some really good cars to look at even the wacky little ford ka running a rs turbo lump great little sleeper.

max.