So, I've started watching Dexter recently...

Willy P

... and there is a bit (I think in ep.3 Season 1) where Doakes is walking to his house and he looks out at the road to see if he has been followed and boom!

images.jpg

Azure 350z Coupe sitting on the street. You have to have keen eyes to spot it but I managed it. :teeth::teeth:

Or is it Daytona blue in America? :shrug:

Anyway, thought I would share with y'all :tumbleweed:

Anyone else watch Dexter? It's awesome, like a hotdog.

dexter is without a doubt my favourite tv show :#1: (closely followed by The Mentalist and NCIS) i never spotted this when i was on season 3 :blush: but i did watch it in Afghan.. just waiting on season 5 coming out on DVD (or i may stream it)

oh, and my txt message tone is Doakes saying ''Surprise Mother Fu**er''.. youll know when you see it :snack:

happy viewing :p

Agreed, must be the best show I've ever watched. :thumbs:

I got heavily into Lost but I must say I wasn't convinced by the ending, it was a little disappointing.

Anways, so far I think I am up to the bit where Doakes says "Surprise Mother F***ker", in the everglades.... (I'm trying not to give too much away in case people haven't seen that bit yet). It is Season 2 but I think we're getting nearer the end now.

Doakes says "Surprise Mother F***ker", in the everglades.....

thats the bit m8 ;)

sounds reeli good as a message tone :p although, around kids the phone goes on silent as i made that mistake once and got a slap off his mum when he repeated it straigt away to her!! :blush::lol: