A quick vote on wheel sizes

coldel

Very true,the width is what does it,but i hate the streeeeeeeeeetched look.

The wheel bolts are from Sarah at Chilli Red,cant remember exactly the make,but they are the short version. I think they set the car off a treat.

Yeah, sorry, my point was you could get 18"s just as wide, if not wider and you'd have the same issues.

Ahh wonder whether they're the 5zigens. They are nice though :thumbs:

^^^Rings a bell,but cant be 100%.

So far had no issues with them loosening off,as was abit worried being Ally.

i ve just change to 19s and if fitted with the correct tyre sizes (245/35/19 front and 275/35/19 rear)you wont notice any differents in ride.

i love the look on how the fill the arches. B)

+1

Buster's right on the money here! :thumbs: Thats the exact same set up I run and it's perfect! B)

i ve just change to 19s and if fitted with the correct tyre sizes (245/35/19 front and 275/35/19 rear)you wont notice any differents in ride.

+1

Buster's right on the money here! :thumbs: Thats the exact same set up I run and it's perfect! B)

Thats what i run and i can notice a difference straight away between my track wheels and road/show wheels. Its more noticeable when the cars set up more precisely with different suspension setups. A major factor is the type of tyres being used also. Every tyre has different characteristics and road noise etc.

+1

Thats what i run and i can notice a difference straight away between my track wheels and road/show wheels. Its more noticeable when the cars set up more precisely with different suspension setups. A major factor is the type of tyres being used also. Every tyre has different characteristics and road noise etc.

Must be the Dunlops making it all good for me then! :lol:

+1

Must be the Dunlops making it all good for me then! :lol:

Lol stu have you driven one with rays? I'll give you a shot of mine for a drive