Non-genuine rear LED lights

HassanZ

If we can get a few interested people together, maybe we can agree a 'bulk' price with the seller ;)

I'm in

Perfect! I'll speak to the seller and find out what sort of price he can offer and at what quantity.

Anymore people interested?

If we can get a few interested people together, maybe we can agree a 'bulk' price with the seller ;)

I'm in

Perfect! I'll speak to the seller and find out what sort of price he can offer and at what quantity.

Anymore people interested?

I'm in on this if we get a group buy going! :thumbs:

Right guys...I just spoke to the seller. He is happy to provide a discount if we can get a few interested people together. I was just thinking, would it be cheaper to get all the units sent to one address then re-distributed or the seller ships them out separately? I'm guessing the latter would result in a greater postage cost to us than if they were all shipped to one address. But then shipping costs from that address to the destination will be involved also. Let me know what you guys think. :thumbs:

See if you can find out the price for multiple units + single postage and multiple units + multiple postage. if the postage is coming out at £22 each for the multiple postage I'm sure it can be had cheaper elsewhere if you can get the boxed dimensions and weight :thumbs:

Errr....

What's wrong with the 03-06 lights? I know they're not LEDs, but they're hardly horrific or massively different from the laster ones. Are they? :surrender:

There's nothing wrong with the 03-06 lights ... but there is a massive difference between the two sets ... The LED lights look much nicer!

There's a thread somewhere with people's before and after pictures ...

See if you can find out the price for multiple units + single postage and multiple units + multiple postage. if the postage is coming out at £22 each for the multiple postage I'm sure it can be had cheaper elsewhere if you can get the boxed dimensions and weight :thumbs:

I will find out :thumbs:

With regards to finding an alternative courier, it may not be as simple due to the items being in America. I'm guessing he has an agreement in place with a courier where he pays them the customs charges/taxes etc as an 'all-in' price.