FM transmitter ban to be lifted

Wa_Wa

I've been using the iTrip for a while... not too pleased with it, as it has to be in a certain position to work well - aligned in some way or another, can't just "toss" the iPod + iTrip into the central glove box and let it rattle around.

Nothing worse than being in full Attention Seeking Whore mode, windows down, glasses on, Z burblin and howlin, then your tunes playing static instead of the heavy bass! Sucks. :blush:

I've been using the iTrip for a while... not too pleased with it, as it has to be in a certain position to work well - aligned in some way or another, can't just "toss" the iPod + iTrip into the central glove box and let it rattle around.

Nothing worse than being in full Attention Seeking Whore mode, windows down, glasses on, Z burblin and howlin, then your tunes playing static instead of the heavy bass! Sucks. :blush:

Thats why im going for another make :teeth:

If it's coming via FM it'll never hit heavy bass mate!! ;)

Thats a very true point there!!! Grrrrr, oh well, i dont listen to loud music anyway, its all about the engine :thumbs:

Thats a very true point there!!! Grrrrr, oh well, i dont listen to loud music anyway, its all about the engine :thumbs:

TBH, iPod generally won't get you the same sound quality as a CD anyway. Especially with the cables they give you to connect them. That said, the laser in the Zed isn't great.....!

Anyway, does this have any implications on radar jammers??

• 2 weeks later...
does the non GT 350z have the AUX input?

Well does it???????

If not what is the best FM transmitter as I've heard very different opinions and qualities on these?

I used the tape player in my lexus as it sat neatly underneath and quality wasn't that bad. The Zed tape was pigging awful so never listen to it!

does the non GT 350z have the AUX input?

Well does it???????

If not what is the best FM transmitter as I've heard very different opinions and qualities on these?

I used the tape player in my lexus as it sat neatly underneath and quality wasn't that bad. The Zed tape was pigging awful so never listen to it!

Not a clue, but the best ipod FM transmitter is the Griffin Road Trip in my opinion :thumbs: