Anyone seen the TT3D movie?

AK350Z

Definitely worth seeing.

Never much of a Guy Martin fan before, but he is hilarious in this - such an oddball :wacko: , but likeable with it :lol:

Some of the 3D stuff really works, some of it doesn't - but the overall coverage is very good - with previously unseen footage (at least not shown on on BBC and all that) with some of the horrendous crashes (I know, not a nice thing to highlight, but it shows what these guys put up with - absolute nutters !!!! ).

Definitely a must see if you've any interest in biking or the TT :thumbs:

Went to the TT in 1994 and it's amazing seeing these guys going 150+ mph when you're on one side of a dry stone wall and they're the other side of it only 10 feet or so away from you, on normal roads with lamposts, walls, kerbs, trees etc.

Absolute crazies but true racing heroes !!!!

been over four times, twice on my long gone TLR1000, went over when it was cancelled because of the foot and mouth, not a bad thing really as there were still plenty of bikes but just a litle quieter, done the mountain circuit 18times and totally shredded my tyres, ended up travelling back to Liverpool from heysham on the wires in the pi**ing down rain, not a good idea :headhurt: stood every time at the bottom of bray hill 160+ on basically a B road is an experience every speed nutter must experience :headhurt:

the film is a must see, Guy Martin is a typical racer, true character, no bloody sense!!!

Went to the TT in 1994 and it's amazing seeing these guys going 150+ mph when you're on one side of a dry stone wall and they're the other side of it only 10 feet or so away from you, on normal roads with lamposts, walls, kerbs, trees etc.

Absolute crazies but true racing heroes !!!!