WANTED - boot release unit

P15UL T

Hi guys, on the look out for one of these as there is a dobber of a user who i sold my bodykit to and he was suppose to send me his in return and never bothered his ar$e and wont reply to my pms.

its the part with the boot release and number plate lights attached to it

cheers

Paul

I know how you feel Paul. The same chap delivered the kit I purchased but wrapped it in the least amount of protective material you would ever imagine.

Let's just say it was far from perfect.

Good luck in your search but I'd guess it may be hard to find a boot release lying around, but worth a shot I suppose. How about a scrap yard or Alex/Lee?

oh wasso paul definately could imagine less packaging on a bodykit as the one that he sent to me (the one i paid £1200 for) just had one sheet of 5mm packing foam taped the the front face of the bumpers and becuase of this the front bumper and one of the skirts arrive damaged.

Then theres the bride seats that arrived with 3 of the fixing bolts missing and i nice little 1" rip on the front of the bolster

All through this "experience" with paul it was a nightmare, he even kept hold of me £2000 for 2 weeks before he even sent out the parts :angry: the way i see it i owe paul nothing and i makes me laugh he is trying to set up a business selling bodykits :lol: what a joke

and wasso if you had a problem i wish you had said something at the time otherwise i dont know.