Nissan Rear Light Part Numbers

narcotix

Hi,

Just thought I'd ask if anyone knew the Nissan Part Numbers for the rear lights on the Zed ...

I need the part numbers for the older style lights as well as the LED style lights ...

Any help is much appreciated..

Thanks

:thumbs:

:bounce:

I just rang up my local Nissan parts department ... who were Very unhelpful ... as usual ...

I really need to get these numbers quite soon now as I have an outstanding case open with a seller on ebay and I think by providing the correct part numbers I can prove they are in the wrong ...

Can anyone help with the Part numbers for the LED Style lights?

I can get the Part number for the older style lights from my Zed ...

Thanks!

:offtopic: Hiran and Mitz...I seen a GM 350z on London Road at about 5pm, it had black Rays and a private plate. I'm sure a redhead was driving it. Do you boys know this one?

PS - Don't speed on London Road (outside Victoria Park), there's a mobile unit parked up ;)

:offtopic: Hiran and Mitz...I seen a GM 350z on London Road at about 5pm, it had black Rays and a private plate. I'm sure a redhead was driving it. Do you boys know this one?

PS - Don't speed on London Road (outside Victoria Park), there's a mobile unit parked up ;)

Can't say I've seen that one before ... There is another GM Zed and a Blade Silver that I see more regularly near the Victoria Park roundabout though ..

I'll keep my eye's peeled for it ...

;)

Can't say I've seen that one before ... There is another GM Zed and a Blade Silver that I see more regularly near the Victoria Park roundabout though ..

I'll keep my eye's peeled for it ...

;)

Every Zed I've seen in Leicester have all been GM!! :angry:

Why can't people go and buy their own colour :lol:

I forgot to mention, this one i seen was a redhead girl (mid 20s?). I only seen a glimpse so I could be completely wrong!

Hassan, I think Chris has black alloys on his Zed, he's a recent owner... :)

I've just seen a Sunset on Uppingham Road, near the Shell Garage... :)

Oh good to have another local member!

We'll find out soon enough!!

Oh! That's right next to my house! I guess I'll be bumping into it soon (not literally I hope :lol:) I originally wanted the sunset colour but I couldn't get hold of one.