Got my club sticker.....

Stu350z

So I take it you have it vector already!

Sharing is fun! ( please :teeth: )

yes i have it and sorry no share; its part of my business and what i offer on the forum, the image isn't easy to vector as its not the highest of resolution pictures so i had to do it from scratchon the computer.

How much would you charge for doing this if I give you the artwork in the usual sizes you are doing it please? Are you coming to Wales at all?

Thanks

here is a thread on the ones i did

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=35970&hilit=username+decals

not at wales, i don't own a Zed anymore, so not allowed (zed cars only, and not because they don't like me :lol: ), plus its my wifes birthday that weekend.

as for cost,

i used to do a set of 3 on a GB price of 2 small ones at 70 x 25 mm and a larger one at 150 x 50 mm in one colour for £15. or 2 small for £10 or 1 large one for £10.

i don't like doing the tiny ones as they are a real pain to weed, to the point where i have to rebuild them by hand.

i suppose if you wanted 2 with 3 colours like your image, £20 at 150 x 50mm if you want a slight variation on size i can alter it. its just its 3 lots of cutting so 3 times as long to produce.

How much would you charge for doing this if I give you the artwork in the usual sizes you are doing it please? Are you coming to Wales at all?

Thanks

here is a thread on the ones i did

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=35970&hilit=username+decals

not at wales, i don't own a Zed anymore, so not allowed (zed cars only, and not because they don't like me :lol: ), plus its my wifes birthday that weekend.

as for cost,

i used to do a set of 3 on a GB price of 2 small ones at 70 x 25 mm and a larger one at 150 x 50 mm in one colour for £15. or 2 small for £10 or 1 large one for £10.

i don't like doing the tiny ones as they are a real pain to weed, to the point where i have to rebuild them by hand.

i suppose if you wanted 2 with 3 colours like your image, £20 at 150 x 50mm if you want a slight variation on size i can alter it. its just its 3 lots of cutting so 3 times as long to produce.

Since all you cheeky monkeys have spammed my thread! :boxing: I think I should get some free custom ones from from you Rich! :teeth: As a matter of compensation! :snack:

Rich: You're more than welcome to come to Wales - just not do the drive - thats the only bit(s) that are Zed only. We have in the past had quite a few members come to Morton/lunch stop etc. True - its a long way to come to sell some stickers, but if you want you are welcome along to the non driving bits.

Rich: You're more than welcome to come to Wales - just not do the drive - thats the only bit(s) that are Zed only. We have in the past had quite a few members come to Morton/lunch stop etc. True - its a long way to come to sell some stickers, but if you want you are welcome along to the non driving bits.

don't worry chris i know i'm always welcome, sadly the wales run times in with my wifes birthday, so i won't be available. she loves cars, but the wales run is not her idea of a birthday treat. :lol: if the S2k sells before the lakez meet i may well be coming to that though ;)

Since all you cheeky monkeys have spammed my thread! :boxing: I think I should get some free custom ones from from you Rich! :teeth: As a matter of compensation! :snack:

whats this word "free" i've checked my dictionary and i can't find it. whats it mean? :lol:

don't worry chris i know i'm always welcome, sadly the wales run times in with my wifes birthday, so i won't be available. she loves cars, but the wales run is not her idea of a birthday treat. :lol: if the S2k sells before the lakez meet i may well be coming to that though ;)

Well once the S2K is gone you can always get a 370z to satisfy that itch and back you come :teeth: