help needed... quickly

IRVO-LFC

:surrender:

guys can anyone help in getting me two compression arm seat cones for the weekend, received two shiny new arms from the states, but no cones... noob :bangin:

can these items be ordered over the counter at a Nissan dealership, i dont have a paypal account but can transfer the money straight away, if account details are available. need to get the arms fitted this weekend as its my last chance before Wales!! :scare:

are there any online stores where these are avaiable?

:surrender:

i did yesterday!! no reply, think i've upset him coz i asked for price for the arms then got them sent over from uncle sam instead :surrender:
:pmzmanalex:

You most certainly have not upset me mate. :lol:

Also you deleted the pm you sent me before I got a chance to read it, so might be a plan to get your facts straight before you post up such rubbish comments on the open forum.

Alex.

i did yesterday!! no reply, think i've upset him coz i asked for price for the arms then got them sent over from uncle sam instead :surrender:
:pmzmanalex:

You most certainly have not upset me mate. :lol:

Also you deleted the pm you sent me before I got a chance to read it' date=' so might be a plan to get your facts straight before you post up such rubbish comments on the open forum.

Alex.[/quote']

Can you deleate pms then after you have sent them? i thought it was like email! Doh if thats the case no wonder some peeps dont reply to me lol!