rear carbon diffuser mastergrade (very cheap )

Bobby81

Hi every one,

Up for sale rear carbon diffuser (mastergrade ) , bought it a week go £400 from a member but i fitted on by myself , unfortunately it wast tight enough .. on my way to birmigham today was driving over 90 and diffuser falled off ..., so its has some damages but still look good from outside ,most of the scratches in the bottom wich you can see when it is fitted , i really like this kit and the only reason im selling it coz was bad luck for me (i nearlly crushed on the motor way ) , looking £200 deliverd , pm me for any question . THX

026.jpg

027.jpg029.jpg

030.jpg

029.jpg

025.jpg

Sorry to see this Bobby - I can't understand how that diffuser could come off your Zed if bolted on correctly - I have a few track days done on my Zed using this diffuser and never had an issue.

FWIW - the damage seems to be on the backend of the diffuser so it won't be visible from the back of the Zed - some better pics would help.

I would imagine someone like Daryl (member on here) would be interested in making up some copies from this diffuser seeing as its now priced so low.